Translate

Friday 24 August 2018

The original blog at this address was replaced on 17th October 2018 to preserve the front page until November 5th.
This original blog can be found below the new one:



I Want To Tell You Another Bedtime Story

Jamal Khashoggi

II

Lost In Time
In August 2003, while on holidays, I was contacted and requested to visit a nearby war zone I was familiar with.
Unlike 99% of journalists I have never been an 'embedded' Western journalist, do not have links with Zionist elements within the mainstream media (believe me, there are many) nor has my research work ever been promoted to a dumbed-down audience for propaganda purposes.

''Checking Out''
I felt that there was a distinct possibility that I would be killed during this assignment and I had not made out a will.
I had very little time (and none for sentiment) to work out what to do.
I was staying at a well-known international hotel and requested a meeting with the (then) General Manager.
AM was the then General Manager of The *** *******
I explained to him, in brief, that I would request that he and another member of staff witness my last will and testament. I also explained to him what I do and where I was going. He was very happy to assist and called in to his office ELSY, the Director Of Human Resources at that time, to witness the documents.

''Running On Overtime''
The assignment was successful and whilst there I completed a radio interview for a local network about the local crisis and then returned home.

''Out Of Sight Out Of Mind''
Maybe out of stress I quickly forgot the dangers as soon as I got back home.
About a month later I received a bulky envelope from the ****** Hotel.
The Hotel logo was on the outside.
I remembered what was likely to be contained within.
Because it was very busy time in my life, I tossed it aside – with the intention to open it later.
There were many personal issues I was trying to negotiate – including bereavements – and was finding it difficult to cope with everything happening so quickly around me.
To cut a long story short, the unsealed envelope disappeared under tons of correspondence and junk mail to be lost in a sea of paper until I did 'house cleaning' this past summer.

''Where's My Car?''
During the years between 2003 and last summer I had occasionally thought of where this unopened letter might be. Perhaps I threw it away? It didn't seem to be anywhere and I had not come across it again.
Another reason was because I had promised a friend my car – should anything ever happen to me – in my Will.
I assured this person that I had indeed left my car in my last will and testament of 2003. I think he/she half-believed me.

''Proof''
When I found the unopened envelope with the hotel's insignia on the outside I immediately phoned this person.
By sheer coincidence and almost at that very same time he/she too had been doing, unknown to myself, long-delayed ''parallel'' house cleaning this very same Summer and came across something of equal 'historical' note involving a matter of significance - with my name on it (!)
Because one of the documents would prove that I did indeed leave my car to the person in question, I invited him/her over last Sunday to do the honor of opening the envelope I had long protested existed – and which was not a figment of my imagination (which, indeed, even I myself was beginning to believe might be the case after such a long period of absence.)

So over a few drinks and a meal I invited that person to open the 2003 lost envelope from ****** Hotel .
I invited him/her to read all of the enclosed documents.
One of them was indeed addressed to that person – signed dated and witnessed – where I bequeathed my car - as promised.

Now at this point you may well ask what is the purpose and link with ''I Want To Tell You Another Bedtime Story Jamal Khashoggi'':

99% of all journalists lead very boring lives (in my opinion.)
They are paid ridiculous amounts of money for lying to the general populace.  I am at a loss to know how they live with themselves (but they all seem to do so quite comfortably.)
Their other goal in life is to 'win a prize', get a 'pat on the head' [for hoodwinking the general populace all of their professional lives] – and so that they can be held up as that ''shining beacon on the Hill'' of what journalism should be and what the next generation should aspire towards – maybe even get a film made about their life (even posthumously - if serving as an embedded journalist in a war zone when killed in action.)



''Tears Of the Sun''
One of my favorite films is 'Tears Of The Sun'. The film is a fictitious account about the effort of a small team of military professionals to extract internally displaced refugees likely to be butchered - into little pieces in an African country where a civil war is in progress - if nobody cared.
It can be evaluated that the 'fictitious' country is, in fact, Nigeria, where a bloody civil tribal war did in fact take place during the 1960s and horrific massacres along similar lines did, in fact, take place.
Because the film does depict the reality and uncertainties of existence in war zones (and reflects something of what I myself have seen) where life is very cheap and where life and death decisions are often in the hands of individual combatants and officers who have to decide whether or not to use their own initiative – and live with the consequences of their actions (or non-action) and the subsequent nightmares of these decisions for a very long time afterwards.
What (probably) happened to Jamal Khashoggi was evil, heinous and undoubtedly premeditated.
The savagery and tribal thinking involved is, in my opinion, exactly as depicted in the above film.
This 'execution' of an unarmed journalist, in this case Jamal Khashoggi,  is, again in my own view, not about Arab or Jew or Turk or Iranian.
It is about what all of us really really are – and I will explain what I mean by this a little later on.

On the Boundary Of Life and Death
(Things Do Look Very Different Here!)
The points I wanted to get across in my previous blog is that you know what the risks are when dealing with insurgents (Al Qaeda) or intelligence agencies for that matter.
These insurgents will often trust you on the understanding that you will keep certain promises or that you can get certain things done.
If you are honest, you will tell them there and then if the demands they are making are unrealistic and non-starters. If they then decide that you are no longer of use and execute you, you have only yourself to blame.
(Why in heavens name did you ever choose to get yourself into such a crazy and ridiculous predicament?; I have often mused. Why didn't you just lie to the insurgents? They only ''kept you alive'' thinking you would be useful to them. Why in heavens name didn't you do what 99% of journalists do – stay at home, lie to the dumbed-down general populace as everyone does, and keep your nose clean? )
[Now look at you? You're dead. And why? All because of hubris or vanity.]

Imperial Hubris (Turkey and Saudi Arabia)
Two of the most repressive regimes of journalistic free speech in the Muslim world – and both vying for control of 1.7 billion Muslims worldwide. Jamal Khashoggi was caught between them both.
He made his choice.
Considering Western governments support for the murderous ISIS-affiliated insurgents in Syria [until, ironically, Trump said (paraphrase)''no more of this duplicitous crap, we're getting out of Syria'', much to the dismay, shock and anger of Western Europe and NATO – which had invested so much time and resources – not to mention those armed forces personnel who died for absolutely nothing – in the demise of President al-Assad - and the fact that Jamal Khashoggi was 'sympathetic' to the Muslim Brotherhood who, by association, are 'sympathetic' to ISIS and ISIS-affiliated groups across the Middle East and the Caucasus'; he knew only too well the dangers he was courting.
You can call it foolhardy, you can call it naive, but you cannot deny it required someone unique and someone with exceptional courage and skills.

''Supping With The Devil''
The previous blog about Jamal Khashoggi was written immediately after I was given an account totally contrary to what the mainstream media was dishing up to the general populace. It was written with some sarcasm, derision and bitterness not aimed at Jamal Khashoggi but at the hypocrisy of the lies being fed by 100% of the media to a dumbed down audience.
Mr Jamal Khashoggi was intimately involved with Turkish intelligence. Jamal Khashoggi did want to overthrow the House of Saud.... and replace it with...?..different tyrants no doubt: ''meet the new boss same as the old boss.''

I am not at all surprised nor shocked at what happened to him at the hands of a Saudi-style ''Hit Mob.''

Fundamental Principles Of International Diplomacy
I am concerned with the bigger picture – that of embassies worldwide being places of sanctuary and protection - and the fact that the those who ordered Jamal Khashoggi to be 'clinically' executed and 'disposed of' have no conception of the profound consequences of using a Consulate or Embassy to carry out such butchery.
[They could have, at the very least, planned something more 'elaborate'. You need to appreciate, however, that you are dealing with a culture whose mentality, fundamentally, has hardly changed since the time of the Prophet. Saudi Arabia has little support amongst either the Turkish nor Western-orientated populace and the only place it felt confident to carry out this pre-meditated execution was within the confines of their Consulate or Embassy. The mentality, in my opinion, precludes a look at any wider implications beyond the very narrow objectives of the execution of this dissident.
When you appreciate it in this context it begins to make more sense – as horrific and heinous as the 'execution' was. That was why I drew, for comparison, on 'Mob' executions in the United States as the nearest examples to what I had heard, had happened to this unfortunate and unlucky individual.]

''Angels With Dirty Faces''
Neither Saudi Arabia, Turkey, The West, The Washington Post nor mainstream media have ''clean hands''.
All were (and still are) ''pushing''; the same false agenda (''fake news'') on a dumbed-down populace and painting Jamal Khashoggi as a totally innocent party whilst hiding the real questions:
who ''grassed him out'' (his relations with Turkish Armed forces and Turkish Intelligence Services) to Saudi intelligence? Why was he ''set-up'' at this particular time – just before a very important commercial conference in Saudi Arabia.
Yes it may well have been ''serendipity'' [to his executioners] that his follow-up visit to the Consulate-Embassy coincided with this international conference.
But are any of your mainstream media linking these events in this manner? The answer is, of course, that none of them are.
Even for 'primitive thinking' individuals it is nonsensical to believe that no appreciation of the significance of this event [the execution of Mr Jamal Khashoggi] and it's possible effects on this planned major world financial gathering in the Kingdom – specifically to plot the future of Saudi Arabia into the next century - could neither be evaluated nor assessed before a decision was taken to ''dispatch'' an ''execution squad'' to Istanbul. from Saudi Arabia.


''What Goes Around............''
So your mainstream media is hiding the real questions it should be asking – and you should be thinking about - in favor of the portrayal of this horrific episode – the execution of a Saudi dissident with close links to ISIS -affiliated Islamist groups – as ''horrific'' and ''outrageous'' knowing, as they all do, for example, the slaughter and suffering of the innocents taking place, with Western weapons and logistical support, in Yemen, this very day.


''The Devil's Lot''
Why should the Saudis not think that if the West is happy to give weapons to kill civilians wholesale, a penny a dozen, in Yemen, that it will shed anything other than ''crocodile tears'' for the fate of one Saudi dissident plotting with unnamed governments to overthrow the House of Saud?

So Saudi Arabia is only doing ''publicly'' [execution and dismemberment]
what the West is doing ''privately'' [covert supply of weapons to Saudi Arabia – to pulverize and bomb into the Stone Age one of the most impoverished countries on this planet - Yemen] with rebel Yemeni forces being covertly supported by The Russian Federation and Iran with the long-term objective to ultimately bring down the House of Saud as a Western ally.

So there, I hope you now have a more 'holistic' picture of the scenario.

Now you can sleep soundly?



©Patrick Emek, October 2018















































































original blog:









the very heavily edited version

''The National Enquirer'' Has A Strong Room Safe In The Underground Vault Of A Bank At An Undisclosed Downtown Location Exclusively Filled With ''Kompromat'' Of Donald Trump and His Family

David Pecker, The CEO of National Enquirer, has been given Federal immunity from prosecution in the Michael Cohen Trial on condition he handed over all Kompromat in this confidential  Trump strong room safe.

This blog speculates in images as to the types of  Kompromat content and data likely to be held about the Trump family in that National Enquirer hidden-away strongroom safe, within the vault of a heavily-guarded downtown bank.

This careful analysis below is based on knowledge of the professions and occupations of the Trumps and  broad range of  interests of the National Enquirer over a very very very very very long period of time:



 ''NO COLLUSION!''



























Unknown co-conspirator watching the end of the world in an ''up-market'' Trump Tower apartment somewhere in downtown New York.  (Photo discovered in National Enquirer's Trump safe.)   


Alien Abductions for ''scientific'' experiments



Alien Abductions for ''scientific'' experiments



Photo of unknown individual found in the National Enquirers' Trump  safe



    Believed by National Enquirer to be animation co-conspirators.  Do you know who these animation characters are?  They are wanted for questioning.








                     One of the unknown hijackers of the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election





One of the unknown hijackers of the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election
















Above:    Tweet at 00.26 EDT: 
  ''  Definitely a 10 folks!''  (''NOT LIKE THAT CROOKED HILLARY!'')


What else happened in that Moscow Hotel Room?






















Above:Top Secret:The exact geographic location of Area 51



Reference:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pecker-granted-immunity-in-cohen-case-1535041976

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Enquirer







Blog Archive